We accept returns. You can return clean and unused items only. No stains, hair, sweat, or any other damage may be present. The return process must be started within 15 days of your purchase. If more than 15 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
We only exchange goods if they are defective. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at 1-844-739-0009 or 1-604-799-0446 or dealers@SchulzEquine.com with details of the product and the defect, including photos (where possible).
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include:
· Special Orders
· Any customized or branded items.
· Items specified as Final Sale, Not Returnable, Non-Refundable, Clearance, or similar at the time of purchase.
4. Christmas Returns/Exchanges
We will accept Christmas returns from Dec 27 until Jan 15 each year. Items must be clean and unused. You must receive an RMA before shipping the items back to Schulz Equine.
5. Return Process
1. To start a return or exchange, the item(s) must be clean and unused. No stains, hair, sweat, or any other damage may be present. Shipping is the responsibility of the customer for all directions. We highly suggest that all packages include tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Send an email to dealers@SchulzEquine.com with the following:
· order number or receipt number
· date of purchase
· at least 2 different photos of the item
· reason for return/exchange
2. Once we receive your email, we will review it and reply with RMA number and shipping address.
3. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within 5 business days, whether you are entitled to a refund/exchange.
a. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your purchase price for the item(s), excluding shipping, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
b. If you are not entitled to a refund you will be notified by phone or email and the item will be returned to you at your expense; or you can forfeit the item(s) if you don’t want to pay for the cost of shipping back to you.